Admissions Requirements and Application Procedures
The University of North Texas Health Science Center (HSC) at Fort Worth conducts holistic application reviews. A completed bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required. No minimum GPA or test score is required for consideration. No specific undergraduate courses are required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized institution. Successful students have at minimum a 2.5 GPA or higher in prior academic coursework.
- Official transcripts from all colleges & universities attended
- Create an account and apply via the SOPHAS Express or current online application portal. This process will include personal information and academic history
- Candidates currently enrolled at UNT Denton or Dallas please contact the SPH Office of Academic Services for additional support and information.
Submit the following:
- Unofficial transcripts: Transcripts from all schools attended. Even schools that didn’t ultimately award a degree, all are required.
Admitted students will be required to submit official transcripts to HSC prior to enrolling in classes.
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae. Your resume should reflect your full history including volunteer activities, clubs, research, conference presentations, and relevant work experience.
- $50 application fee
Review our Graduate Certificate programs online for additional information or email Admissions@unthsc.edu.
International Applicants Note: HSC does not sponsor student visas for international students for the online, non-degree, or certificate programs.
For questions about admissions, contact email@example.com.
The admissions process is designed in a manner that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or Veterans of the Vietnam Era status.
Information submitted in the application materials must be complete and correct. Prospective and current students must notify the proper institution officials regarding any changes in the information provided on their application. Falsification or omission of any information on the application documents will void a student’s admission, cancel their enrollment, and/or result in appropriate disciplinary action.
All materials submitted during the application process become the property of the Health Science Center and cannot be returned.