The Healthcare Management graduate certificate requires the completion of 15 semester credit hours of coursework (5 courses, 3 SCH each).
• HMAP 5302 Healthcare Data Management and Analysis
• HMAP 5306 Finance I
• HMAP 5314 Health Insurance and Managed Care
• HMAP 5328 Organizational Leadership
• HMAP 5322 Population Health Analytics
Admission requirements for the Healthcare Management certificate include:
1. One of the following:
- Current enrollment in a UNTHSC school or college other than SPH
- Offer of Admission from a UNTHSC school or college and plans for matriculation for the upcoming fall
2. Official transcripts from all colleges & universities attended.
3. Create an account and apply via the SOPHAS Express online application portal.