Jul 19, 2024  
2013-2014 Catalog 
2013-2014 Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]


Complaints about Accreditation Standards or SCP Polices and Procedures

A student who has a concern regarding an ACPE accreditation standard may make a formal complaint. The ACPE recommends that the student submit the complaint to the SCP Associate Dean for Academic Affairs for review and determination by the SCP administration. The decision will be transmitted to the student in writing. If the student thinks that he/she did not receive due process, then the student may contact the ACPE. In addition, if the student perceives a serious problem with a standard, then he/she may bypass SCP Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and contact the ACPE directly at: csinfo@acpe-accredit.org or:

Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
135 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 4100
Chicago, Illinois 60603-4810
Phone: 312-664-3575
Fax: 312-664-4652

Additional information about the complaints process may be found at: https://www.acpe-accredit.org/complaints/default.asp